Thursday 23 February 2012

More travels.


I'm off to Australia again soon to visit my daughter, son in law, and two grandsons. Since I was last there, they've built, and moved into, a new house; so lots to see.

The downside of travel is leaving 'you-know-who' in charge of everything back home. Cro and Disaster seem to go hand in hand.

The last time I was away Monty (our Lab') nearly died. Cro lives in a dream world (what he dreams of, I hate to think) and he doesn't seem capable of anticipating danger. He's one of those who when asked to put the butter in the fridge and the pie in the oven, will put the butter in the oven and the pie in the fridge (recognise that?).

We also have 3 hens, Freddie the cat, and new boy Bok; all of whom have specific needs. I can see that I'm going to have to write a very long list, even though I'm certain he'll ignore it.  

And then there's the building work. I'll probably be leaving just as the builders arrive to start work on our new barn. What I'll come home to... goodness knows.

Thank heaven for Skype. I shall take my iPad with me, and give him instructions via the web.

Wish me luck.

9 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you are coming to our fine land.I am sure you will have a wonderful time and just love being with the family.I know that your family is up in Queensland quite far from our state,otherwise I would offer you a coffee and give you some hand towels to take home for your new kitchen.If you feel safe enough to email your daughters address I would send a little package up for you to be there when you get there to take home...I promise I am not a stalker lol just someone who gets pleasure from following your blog and the grand master Cro's..anyway just an offer and no offence if I do not hear from you...cazabella33@gmail.com

    I cannot imagine what trouble he will get up to while you are away,you are very brave lol,I am sure if you make a list all will be well,just make it very comprehensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What has your government done to help save you from your financial instability? you strive to survive and yet you hear stories of how your leaders have become terror in your entities... is time to make a different. for will have made money, and we have also come to help you out from your long time of financial suffering. clearing of credit card is made available, software for hacking ATM machines, bank to bank hacking and transfer, change your school grade and become something useful in the society. we also have other form of services such as Facebook hack, whats-app hack, twitter hack, i cloud hack, tracking of smart phones, hacking CCTV, installation of software on desktop and PC, snap-chat hack, Skype hack, wire wire, bitcoin account hack, erase your criminal record and be free for ever. database hack and many more. e-mail: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com for your genuine hacking services and we shock we your findings.  

      Delete
  2. Well judging from his last post, he seems pretty happy right now, Lady M. Let's hope he stays that way in your absence. Have a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon Voyage Lady M...we will do our best to keep Cro on the straight and narrow while you are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand completely! I never know what I am going to come home to. Forget aboutit all and Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a lovely time with your family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow it will all work out and all will be well. Half the fun is in not knowing and being able to tell such amazing tales about how it all comes together or falls apart, as the case may be. You'll find eloquent words to share the events with us. We look forward, eagerly, to it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought Cro was going with you this year............

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't going to comment on the above... but, all will be FINE. Now, who put the butter in the oven?

    ReplyDelete