Tuesday 6 April 2010

Nesting time.

Blue Tits must be one of my favourite small garden birds. Like most people with gardens we put up nesting boxes for the small birds, and in winter we make sure they have plenty to eat and drink.

Our cottage is stone built and there are nooks & crannies everywhere for the smaller birds to use for nesting. At the moment we have one Blue Tit nesting in the front wall of the cottage, and others in boxes.

I've never tried to count the number of different varieties of small birds that we have in the garden; there are lots. However, my favourite will always be the sweet little Blue Tits.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You should visit my workshop. My neighbor spent £250 on seed last year and the year before, so we are over run with the things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're beautiful! I never see them in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete